ADOX CHS 100 II
ADOX CHS 100 II is an orthopanchromatically sensitized B/W film with classical grain and sensitization optimized for greyscale separation.
The new film is manufactured in Germany under strict quality control with state-of-the-art emulsion making, coating, and confectioning. All problems which might have been present with the old film manufactured by FOTOKEMIKA no longer exist- yet the positive aspects could be preserved.
- there for decades
- a sensitization close the one of the old CHS 100
- a single-layer emulsion
- the same base material including the option of reversal processing
- an optimized backside coating to fully prevent light piping if the film is loaded in subdued light
- a special anti-halation layer between the emulsion and base for enhanced sharpness
- a full set of formats from 35mm to ULF off the shelve
- a state-of-the-art cascade coating avoiding all problems associated with older CHS100 Type I productions
- Free shipping from €150
- Worldwide Shipping
- Pickup at our amsterdam store
Analogue Camera Club™
Receive first look at new film or discounts on ADOX CHS 100 II