Braun T1000 CD
The Braun T 1000 CD represents the next evolution of the iconic 1964 T 1000 World Receiver, a remarkable creation by Dieter Rams. This radio stands as a testament to timeless design and craftsmanship from Braun. What sets the T 1000 CD apart from its predecessor, the T 1000, is the addition of a luxurious leather strap handle and a sleek, round tuning knob.
Even by today's standards, the Braun T 1000 CD remains one of the most sophisticated radios available. Its array of functions is truly impressive. The user can effortlessly switch between short, medium, or long bands by rotating the side drum, providing a versatile listening experience.
Offered in fully functional and excellent condition, the aluminum front of the T 1000 CD is meticulously maintained. Although the previous owner restored and repainted it in a silver color, the result is so impeccable that one can hardly distinguish it from the original metal silver cover.
Please be aware that the provided images serve as references and may not depict the exact T 1000 CD for sale. However, they offer a close representation of the radio's appearance.
It is essential to note that the T 1000 CD does not come with a power transformer and, therefore, operates solely on batteries (batteries not included). Additionally, the operation manual is not part of the package.
Overall, the Braun T 1000 CD radiates both vintage charm and modern functionality, making it a prized possession for any radio enthusiast or admirer of timeless design.
- Universal receiver with 12 overlapping frequency bands used for AM (0.13 ... 30 MHz).
- 8 of the frequency bands are shortwave.
- Sensitivity better than 6uV for 10 dB S / N (Signal-to-Noise) ratio.
- Battery-operated band selector with gold-plated contacts.
- 3 tuned RF (Radio Frequency) circuits, 7 JFs (Junction Field Effect Transistors).
- JF: 455 kHz, switchable + / 0.9 / + / 3.5 kHz bandwidth.
- Manual gain control, BFO (Beat Frequency Oscillator), AF (Audio Frequency) filter, electronic band extension.
- FM range 87 ... 108 MHz, sensitivity 1.4uV / 26 dB S / N, limit level 2uV.
- Official retail price in 1964: 1,400.00 DM (Deutsche Mark).
|🇳🇱 Netherlands||1-2 days|
|🇬🇧 United Kingdom||2-3 days|
|🇪🇺 Europe||3-5 days|
|🇺🇸 USA||10 days|
|Rest of world||
- Carbon Neutral Shipping & returns
- Fully tested & 2 months warranty
- Worldwide Shipping
- Pickup at our amsterdam store
Designed byDieter Rams
Receive special offers and first look at new products like the Braun T1000 CD