Cinestill 800TUNGSTEN 35mm
is a unique color film for still photographers. This ISO 800 speed tungsten balanced color negative film is based on the same gold standard motion picture technology used by top cinematographers around the world. Designed for difficult low-light tungsten situations, this flexible film is suitable for use in different lighting situations to achieve a variety of looks.
Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life of 800T, with fewer noticeable artifacts after expiration. This advanced motion picture emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or Cs41 processing at home, but it may also be processed in Cs2 chemistry for low-contrast motion picture negatives. It also produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a high-speed 800 ISO film for C-41 processing and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO!
- Color negative motion picture emulsion
- Safe for C-41 photo lab processing (Remjet backing free)
- Resulting in a slight halation effect
- 35mm / 36exp.
- Tungsten balanced
- Designed for difficult low-light tungsten situations
- Can be push-processed up to 3200 ISO
- Factory-spooled, DX-Coded Cassettes
- Pick 3 film rolls, get free shiping (NL)
- Worldwide Shipping
- Pickup at our amsterdam store