Cinestill 50T 35mm
CINESTILL 50Daylight is an ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for still photography.
Based on the original Vision3 50D emulsion, this film is prepped and rolled for clean and safe standard photo lab processing or Cs41 development at home, but it may also be processed in Cs2 chemistry for low-contrast motion picture negatives. Ideal for shooting in bright light at wide apertures and for producing high-resolution, low-grain images.
Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life of 800T, with fewer noticeable artifacts after expiration. This advanced motion picture emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or Cs41 processing at home, but it may also be processed in Cs2 chemistry for low-contrast motion picture negatives. It also produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry. Treat this film as a high-speed 800 ISO film for C-41 processing and push process whenever needed up to 3200 ISO!
- Color negative motion picture emulsion
- 35mm / 36 exp.
- Safe for C-41 photo lab processing (Remjet backing free)
- Resulting in a slight halation effect
- Daylight balanced (5500K)
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- High resolution and fine grain for maximum sharpness
- Factory-spooled, DX-Coded cassettes
- Pick 3 film rolls, get free shiping (NL)
- Worldwide Shipping
- Pickup at our amsterdam store
Cameras that use this film
- Minox Contax I
Regular price€599,99Sale price€499,99
- Yashica T4from €659,99
- Leica C2 Zoom€229,99
- Kodak M35 Grey€34,99